Self confidence and self love! If you read my post about what every girl boss needs, you would know that this is absolutely essential in being the amazing person you want to be, and accomplishing your goals. Being a girlboss is about independence, and believing yourself in order to achieve your goals. You are working for yourself, at what you love to do. Also, being a girlboss is about being powerful and feeling yourself, in all of your boss babe glory!!
You cannot be successful without believing in yourself, and what you can do to achieve your goals. Feeling yourself is a key factor in your success. Being proud of what you do, what you say, how you look, and how you carry yourself. I cannot stress it enough when I say that you cannot be successful if you get in your own way!! If you aren’t quite there yet with self love, that’s ok! You don’t need to be, you just need to be ready to start working on it, and to start acting like a girlboss.
In this post, I put together a list of ways you can look and feel more like a girl boss in your everyday life, as well as feel confident in yourself and every amazing thing you do!! In the mix there are general tips and pointers, as well as specific things you can do on a daily basis!
25 Ways to Grow Your Self Confidence As A Girlboss:
- Smile whenever you can – seems silly, but will brighten your mood!
- Focus of good posture/sit up straight
- Wear an outfit you love
- Put effort into your look: jewelry, put your hair up
- Write a list of things you love about yourself (daily)
- Have a sassy photoshoot
- Surround yourself with other powerful bossbabes
- Walk straight and sure of yourself (even if you aren’t)
- Read self confidence affirmations (here’s a few)
- Stop saying sorry when it is unnecessary
- Know what you want, and be willing to say no to anything else
- Set big goals for yourself
- Speak your mind
- Show who you are on your social media/blog
- Work hard everyday – you’ll feel confident if you are working hard towards your goal everyday
- Stop comparing yourself to others!!! – I wrote about this topic in this post, and it is an essential read for any blogger.
- Start changing your bad habits – if you stop doing things you feel bad about, you will feel happier about yourself, which will lead to self confidence
- Think, speak, and act positively – the more positive vibes you surround yourself with, the better you will feel.
- Arrive places on time or early/make a good first impression
- Accept compliments, instead of shutting them down
- Make sure you feel prepared for everything
- Reach a little out of your comfort zone everyday – the more you do things outside of your comfort zone, the more confident you will feel in foreign/uncomfortable situations
- Face challenges head on
- Write positive thoughts you have about yourself down, to refer to later
- Stop punishing yourself for mistakes
In summary, self love, feeling yourself, confidence, and being (or acting) powerful are the backbones of being a girlboss. You won’t be rewarded with success unless you believe you can. People often say to set smaller, more realistic goals. I say set small goals that you know you can accomplish even without self confidence, and then set crazy huge goals: your biggest dreams!! Let your small goals build up to and relate to your big goals. Be confident that you can achieve them and make yourself happy. Even if you pretend to be confident at first, that’s ok!! If you act sassy, organized, powerful, and energized, that will become normal and natural for you. Act like you are the queen of the world (I have a secret to tell you: you already are), and you will start to feel like it, I promise.
If you didn’t get this memo already: Being confident in yourself is kinda just about faking it till you make it, and not giving a sh*t what other people think. It’s obviously not that easy, but that’s why you should work on a few things from my list everyday. Once you achieve self confidence girl, it’s a whole new world. You can do anything if you are confident and believe in yourself (hate to sound cheesy). But also remember, you have to work hard for what you want!!
I personally am all about girlboss, and empowering others. In doing that, I am inspiring and motivating myself. I love writing about girlboss because it’s what makes me feel like a girlboss! Find what makes you feel happy, confident, and powerful 🙂
MORE GIRLBOSS POSTS :
What every girl boss needs
You all are simply amazing, powerful, and inspiring bossbabes! You can do anything you set your mind to, you just have to believe you can.